Preparing for a New Administration: What Should Endowments Expect?
Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer co-hosted Preparing for a New Administration: What Should Endowments Expect? with The Regulatory Fundamentals Group (RFG) on April 6, 2017. The full-day seminar, which attracted more than 35 investment professionals from a significant number of the country's major research universities and foundations, focused on compliance issues and provided views of the new Congress, the emerging priorities of the new administration and updates on federal regulatory agencies.
- Taxation Risks for Endowments
- Impact of New Policies on Endowed Organizations
- How the Focus on "National Security" Will Affect Universities and Foundations
- Congressional Update
- A Strategic Look at How Regulation Impacts Endowments
- The World Is Still Uncertain: What Happens if a Counterparty Fails?
- The Outlook at the Financial Regulators
Meet the Speakers