EU Life Sciences: Product Liability Update
Conference Centre—30th Floor
Tower 42 25 Old Broad Street
This full-day seminar will provide in-house counsel with key insights into the latest developments in product liability and related areas in the context of medicinal products and medical devices. Our EU Life Sciences team will discuss issues related to the assessment of defect, responding to regulatory actions, off-label use, and clinical trial claims.
- Implications of Regulatory Action/Status When Assessing "Defect"
- Group Actions: Developments and Future Direction
- Case Law in the UK, France and Germany: Update and Review
- Update on Medical Devices
- Medicinal Product- or Medical Device-Associated Deaths and Coroners' Inquests
- Clinical Trial Claims
- Claims Handling and Procedures