Lauren Manning represents clients in the telecommunications industry in regulatory and transactional matters. She assists clients in all aspects of communications-related mergers and acquisitions. Ms. Manning’s experience includes assisting clients in obtaining consent to transactions involving telecommunications companies from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), the US Department of Justice, and state regulatory agencies.
Ms. Manning also maintains an active pro bono practice focusing on immigration and asylum matters.
- AT&T in its acquisition of DIRECTV.
- AT&T in its purchase of nationwide 700 MHz spectrum from Qualcomm Inc.
- AT&T in its acquisition of Centennial Communications Corp.
- AT&T in its acquisition of 2.3 GHz Wireless Communications Service (WCS) and other licenses from Comcast, Horizon, NextWave, NTELOS, and San Diego Gas & Electric.
- AT&T in the rulemaking on the service and technical rules for the 2.3 GHz WCS, in the contested renewal of its WCS licenses, and in the settlement of that dispute, freeing the band for mobile broadband services.
- AT&T with its exchange of cellular, PCS, and AWS spectrum with Verizon Wireless and related spectrum leasing issues.
- JD, Harvard Law School, 2008
- BA, Georgetown University, 2003
- District of Columbia