Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer has a reputation as a leader in workplace benefits and work environment. The benefits we offer are a cornerstone of the firm's commitment to our employees.
We have a generous package of benefits that we offer to all of our staff employees who work 20 hours or more a week.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance;
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance for spouses, domestic partners, and their children;
- Life insurance;
- Supplemental life insurance;
- Dependent (spouse/domestic partner/child) life insurance;
- Long-Term Disability insurance;
- Supplemental Long-Term Disability insurance;
- Long-Term Care insurance;
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending accounts;
- Health Savings Account;
- 401(k) Deferrals;
- Profit-Sharing contributions;
- Travel Accident insurance;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Health Advocate;
- Pet insurance;
- Group Auto, Home Owner's & Renter's insurance;
- Pre-tax transportation program;
- Exercise facility and showers (Washington, DC, only);
- On-site cafeteria available for breakfast, lunch and dinner (Washington, DC and New York offices only);
- A "healthy incentive" bonus; and
- Paid time off.