Kaye Scholer Lawyers Contribute to A Practitioner's Guide to Private Equity
Several Kaye Scholer lawyers have participated in a new, comprehensive guide on private equity, A Practitioner's Guide to Private Equity, published this summer by Thomson Reuters. The guide, co-edited by Timothy Spangler, Partner and Chair of the Investment Funds group, includes information on the fundamental areas of investment, including types of investment, tax considerations, competition issues, due diligence, the role of debt and equity, pensions, corporate governance, risk management, and restructuring.
Kaye Scholer contributions include:
- "Introduction — Scope and Approach of the Book" — Timothy Spangler (co-author)
- "Private Equity Fund Structures" — Timothy Spangler
- "The Regulatory Environment for Funds and Private Equity Houses" — Simon Firth
- "Private Equity in China" — Yingxi Fu-Tomlinson
- "Private Equity in Germany" — Thomas Jesch (co-author).