Seminar: Blockchain Usage and Technological Improvements on the Financial Markets
250 W 55th Street
New York, NY 10019
Kaye Scholer will host a seminar on Blockchain Usage and Technological Improvements on the Financial Markets on November 5 in its New York headquarters.
- Use of Blockchain Technology by Financial Institutions
- Use of Blockchain Technology and Settlement of Securities
- Blockchain and Smart Contracts
- Yolanda Goettsch, Vice President and Associate General Counsel, Nasdaq
- John Edge, Managing Director, RedRose
- Ryan Selkis, Director of Investments, Digital Currency Group
- Kathleen Moriarty, Partner, Kaye Scholer
Additional panelists to be added.