Tom Yadlon focuses on corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital investments, equity and debt offerings, and liquidations in- and out-of-bankruptcy. Mr. Yadlon also counsels clients on general corporate matters, including governance and securities laws compliance. He represents a variety of US and international companies, including private equity sponsors, financial institutions, and publicly and privately held companies in various industries.
Mr. Yadlon has substantial experience in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in a wide variety of transactions, including leveraged acquisitions, recapitalizations, mergers, strategic investments, restructurings, and dispositions.
- American Securities in the sale of portfolio company Robertson Fuel Systems LLC, a leading producer of auxiliary fuel systems for military rotorcraft, to HEICO Electronic Technologies Corp. for US$255 million.
- Fremont Private Holdings in a strategic equity investment in PD Instore, a leading retail environment design and manufacturing company.
- American Securities in the acquisition of SeaStar Solutions, the leading manufacturer of precision-engineered vessel control systems and other specialized applications in marine and industrial-end markets, from an affiliate of H.I.G. Capital, LLC.
- Onex Corporation in the acquisition of The Warranty Group, Inc., a leading global provider of warranty solutions and related programs, for US$710 million, and the subsequent sale to private equity firm TPG for an enterprise value of approximately US$1.5 billion.
- J.W. Childs Associates and Merrill Lynch Global Private Equity in the acquisition of Advantage Sales & Marketing Inc. (ASM) for approximately US$1.05 billion, and the subsequent sale to Apax Partners for US$1.8 billion.
- Onex Corporation in its acquisition of USI Insurance Services LLC from a private fund managed by Goldman Sachs Group Inc. for US$2.3 billion.
- American Securities and its portfolio company, The United Distribution Group Inc., in the acquisition of GHX Holdings, LLC, a leading distributor of industrial fluid transfer and sealing solutions, forming one of the largest energy focused industrial distribution and service-related companies in North America.
- Onex Corporation and its affiliates in their investment of US$871 million in JELD-WEN, a leading manufacturer of residential and light commercial interior and exterior doors, windows, and related products.
- American Securities in its acquisition of Unifrax, the leading global manufacturer of high-temperature insulating fiber products.
- JD, New York University School of Law, 1998
- BS, Chemical Engineering, Rutgers University, 1995
- New York