Cameron Weil represents domestic and international investment banks and institutional lenders in the origination and restructuring of mortgage and mezzanine loans for the acquisition and refinancing of properties. Additionally, Mr. Weil advises developers and investors on a variety of transactions, including the refinancing of hospitality and lodging properties.
- Real estate development firm in connection with the acquisition and financing of a major hotel in Dallas, Texas.
- Two private equity groups in connection with the US$300 million mortgage and mezzanine financing of a hotel in the Meatpacking district of Manhattan.
- Major investment bank as lender in a US$292 million mortgage and mezzanine loan for the acquisition of a portfolio of industrial properties across the United States.
- LLM, International Business, New York University School of Law, 2014
- JD, Certificate in Real Estate Law, Brooklyn Law School, 2013, cum laude
- BA, Boston University, 2010, cum laude
- New York