Marci Settle has experience in a variety of corporate and securities areas, including representing private equity, corporate, strategic, family office and venture capital clients in mergers, asset acquisitions, divestitures and private placement investments. Many of these transactions involve complex structural, governance and liquidity rights, including complicated preferred stock rights. Ms. Settle has extensive experience in limited liability companies and joint ventures, and she also provides general corporate, transactional, contract and "in-house" work for clients and their portfolio companies. She is experienced in internal corporate reorganizations for international companies, as well as acquisitions, restructurings and recapitalizations of financially-distressed companies (both in and out of bankruptcy), including lender debt to equity conversions.
- American Securities in the acquisition of Milk Specialties Global, a leading human and animal nutrition company, from Kainos Capital.
- American Securities in the acquisitions by its portfolio company Fairmount Minerals of Great Plains Sand; the self-suspending proppant technology from Soane Energy; and nearly all of FTSI's sandmining operations, resin-coating plants and distribution terminals.
- Pulse Equity Partners in its acquisition, in partnership with Pinebridge Investments LLC and management, of Urgent Care of Connecticut, an operator of urgent care clinics with approximately 8 locations in Connecticut.
- Fremont Private Holdings and Pulse Equity Partners in their acquisition, in partnership with management, of In-Shape Health Clubs.
- Ingleside Investors, a family private office, in several investments, including Liazon Corp., a technology-based private health insurance exchange system.
- American Securities in various acquisitions and dispositions, including the acquisition of PDM Bridge, a leader in the bridge fabrication industry.
- Alpha Petrovision, a North American oil company, in connection with its reorganization.
- Med Opportunity Partners in several biopharmaceutical investments.
- Onex, a Canadian conglomerate, in its acquisition of a division of Boeing airplane for US$1.5 billion and the subsequent restructuring of its holdings prior to a public sale.
- Creditors committee, led by WestLB, in connection with a 363 sale of an oil drillship called the Peregrine I.
- JD, University of Pennsylvania Law School, 1990
- BS, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business, 1987, cum laude, John Marshall Pre-Law Honor Society
- New York