Marisa A. Orlandi has successfully represented a number of major corporations and financial institutions in a broad range of litigation matters, including claims related to breaches of contract, fraudulent conveyance, patent infringement, and general commercial disputes.
Ms. Orlandi recently represented a pharmaceutical company in government actions and investigations concerning prescription drug marketing, pricing, and Medicaid reimbursement, as well as a major international financial institution in a fraudulent conveyance action. She is also an active member in the firm's pro bono program, where she has represented several individuals who sought political asylum.
Ms. Orlandi received her law degree from Fordham University School of Law, where she was an ADR Editor of The Fordham Urban Law Journal.
- JD, Fordham University School of Law, cum laude
- BA, Economics, Barnard College, Columbia University, summa cum laude
- New York
- New Jersey
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US District Court, District of New Jersey
- Member, New York State Bar Association