Abraham Mora has extensive experience involving complex estate planning, including change of domicile, generation-skipping trusts, personal residence trusts, family limited partnerships and private foundations. He also has extensive experience in complex estate and trust administration, including living trust administration, preparation and audit of federal estate tax returns and probate litigation involving will contests, disputed accountings and surcharge actions.
A significant part of Mr. Mora's practice involves planning for the transfer of business interests and wealth from older generations to younger generations in a tax-advantageous manner.
- JD, Stanford Law School, 1978
- BA, University of Pennsylvania, 1975,
magna cum laude
- Member, Probate and Trust Law Section Trust Law Committee, Florida Bar
- Member, Guardianship and Power of Attorney Committee, Florida Bar
- Member, Probate Litigation Committee, Florida Bar
- Member, Fifteenth Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee, Florida Bar
- Fifteenth Judicial Circuit Unlicensed Practice of Law Committee, Florida Bar
- Member, Probate Practice Committee, Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Member, Estate and Probate Continuing Legal Education Committee, Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors, Palm Beach-Martin County Estate Planning Council