Nina Marcus primarily advises on German employment and corporate law in all aspect of collective and individual labor law. This includes any queries concerning employment relationships and the termination thereof as well as supporting clients in all collective labor law aspects of restructuring the organization or reorganizing business units.
During her studies at the universities of Freiburg and Bochum, Ms. Marcus already had a focus in labor law. She gained her initial practical experience during the clerkship in specialized law firms in Berlin and Sydney, Australia.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Marcus worked in the law firm of a leading international auditing company, advising on labor and employment issues. She has several years of experience in advising on company reorganizations as well as individual labor law disputes and litigation.
Ms. Marcus is fluent in German, English and French.
Allowed to Do?” Seminar
- Second German State Exam, Berlin, 2010
- First German State Exam, North Rhine-Westphalia, 2007
- Universities of Freiburg and Bochum, 2007
- German Attorney, authorized to represent before all German Courts (except for the Federal Court of Justice in civil matters) and before the courts of the European Union.
- Member, Employment Lawyers' Association in Germany