Daniel Lewin advises clients on the full range of broad-based UK tax issues. He advises corporate, institutional, investment management and private clients on the UK and international tax aspects of a wide variety of transactions, including acquisitions and divestitures, joint ventures, operational and investment structures, financings, investment funds, derivative transactions and employment matters, usually with an international element. He also advises UK and non-UK based individuals on matters of personal taxation. He has particular experience in the taxation of hedge, private equity and energy funds and management groups, where he continues to be involved in the structuring of innovative investment routes for both private managers and large financial institutions.
- LLM, International Law, Georgetown University Law Center, 1997, with distinction
- LLB, London School of Economics And Political Science, 1995, with honors
- New York
- England and Wales
- Member, Tax Committee, Alternative Investment Management Association
- Member, Law Society of England and Wales
- Member, New York State Bar Association