Manuela Krach is a German-qualified lawyer who advises in all areas of financial and corporate restructurings. Ms. Krach passed the Second State Exam in 2011 after receiving her legal training at international law firms in Frankfurt and London.
- Bidder in the potential acquisition of a € 48m bilateral loan secured by German assets.
- Security trustee in the unwinding of a nominal € 1.2bn securitisation of German consumer receivables.
- Special loan servicer in the restructuring of an asset backed € 320m+ issuance of senior debt.
- Receivers of a Manx and a Cayman holding company in the restructuring process of loans granted to their property owning subsidiaries.
- Universität Trier
- German Attorney, authorized to represent before all German Courts (except for the Federal Court of Justice in civil matters) and before the courts of the European Union.
- England and Wales