Tiffany Ikeda represents businesses in a wide range of complex commercial disputes and bankruptcies. She has substantial experience in federal and state court actions, including the areas of creditor rights, class actions, consumer protection, California Proposition 65, product liability, and environmental law. Ms. Ikeda represents major energy companies, pharmaceutical companies, financial institutions, and manufacturers and retailers of consumer products.
Ms. Ikeda maintains an active pro bono practice. In 2013, she was recognized by the Western Center on Law and Poverty as a "Rock Star" for her pro bono representation of low income tenants in a certified class action against the Housing Authority of the City of Los Angeles, and she currently serves on the Western Center’s Advisory Board. Ms. Ikeda also counsels non-profit organizations on a wide range of intellectual property matters, with an emphasis on trademarks.
Ms. Ikeda is a member of the Los Angeles office's hiring committee, firmwide Diversity Committee, and Women Lawyers of Arnold & Porter Steering Committee. She serves on the editorial boards of the firm's litigation newsletter and Data Security Roundup, and she is a regular contributor to the firm's consumer protection blog.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Ikeda worked as an extern at the Criminal Division of the United States Attorney's Office, Eastern District of New York. Ms. Ikeda was also an extern with the Domestic Violence Bureau of the Queens County District Attorney's Office.
- BP Solar, Inc., a solar panel manufacturer, in a putative class action alleging breach of express and implied warranties and a violation of the California Consumer Legal Remedies Act.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in action filed by two California counties alleging claims for public nuisance and violations of California false advertising and unfair competition law.
- Raytheon Company in action to recover losses caused by a helicopter crash at its facility.
- BP with respect to the Deepwater Horizon Gulf of Mexico oil spill, including on litigation and settlement matters.
- Aurora Loan Services, LLC in a putative consumer class action, including claims for breach of contract and unfair competition violations.
- Major amusement park in Proposition 65 litigation involving sufficiency of warnings related to brass objects.
- JD, Columbia Law School, 2011, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- BA, University of Southern California, 2008, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- US District Court, Central District of California
- US District Court, Eastern District of California
- US District Court, Northern District of California
- US District Court, Southern District of California
Advisory Board Member, American Bankruptcy Institute’s Battleground West Conference
Advisory Board Member and Outreach Committee Co-Chair, Western Center on Law and Poverty