Jason Hsu represents investment banks and institutional lenders in the origination and restructuring of mortgage loans for the acquisition and refinancing of properties throughout the United States. Additionally, Mr. Hsu advises investors and borrowers on the acquisition and financing of hospitality and lodging properties. Mr. Hsu’s practice also includes work on commercial mortgage-backed securitizations and loan portfolio purchase and sale transactions.
- Private equity group in connection with the addition of collateral for a $165 million mortgage and mezzanine loan for the acquisition of a portfolio of hospitality properties across the United States.
- Major investment bank as lender in a $195 million table-funded financing of an acquisition of a 4-property US Government Agency office portfolio across three states.
- Major investment bank as lender in a $46 million refinancing of a portfolio of retail shopping and business centers in Hawaii.
- Major investment bank as lender in a $44 million acquisition of the commercial units of a condominium in the SoHo neighborhood of Manhattan.
- Joint venture in the acquisition and financing of a Doubletree by Hilton located in Orlando, Florida.
- International investment management company in the mezzanine financing of a portfolio of storage units located throughout Canada.
- JD, Fordham University School of Law, 2014
- BBA, University of Michigan, 2009
- New York