Jane He represents corporate clients, financial institutions, and individuals in connection with white collar investigations, securities class actions, shareholder disputes, and commercial litigations.
Ms. He is also dedicated to pro bono work. Recent pro bono successes include securing Social Security benefits for a disabled client, the favorable settlement of a neglect proceeding on behalf of a victim of domestic violence, and numerous name changes for transgender clients.
Ms. He graduated cum laude from Brooklyn Law School, where she served as a Notes & Comments Editor for the Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial & Commercial Law. She received her BA in Philosophy, with general honors, from the University of Chicago.
- Multinational financial institutions and their employees in investigations conducted by the DOJ, SEC, FINRA, and other regulators.
- Major financial services firm in connection with global FCPA investigations.
- Leading education provider and its current and former officers in a securities class action.
- Aerospace company and its directors and officers in a securities class action, securing complete dismissal.
- Drybulk shipping company and its former directors in litigation arising from a controlling stockholder merger, defeating a preliminary injunction motion and securing complete dismissal.
- Leading publisher and pharmaceutical company in antitrust litigations.
- JD, Brooklyn Law School, 2014, cum laude
- BA, University of Chicago, 2006, general honors
- New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York