Andrew Harris focuses on private equity and private M&A transactions. He has considerable experience in MBOs, MBIs, buy and builds, share and asset purchases, disposals/exits, joint ventures and restructurings. He acts for private equity houses, entrepreneurs, management teams and corporates.
- Founder shareholders on the sale of a 50% interest in Hastings Insurance Group to Goldman Sachs for US$1.1 billion and on their involvement in the subsequent IPO for £1.1 billion.
- Acuity Investments in the acquisition of the entire issued share capital of Tower Leasing Limited, a leading equipment finance broker in the UK.
- Bregal Capital on its disposal of Morrison Utility Services.
- Bregal Capital on the reorganisation of Cognita, an international private schools group, and the investment in Cognita by funds managed by KKR.
- Bregal Capital in connection with the recommended acquisition by Canopius Group Limited of Omega Insurance Holdings Limited.
- Bregal Capital on its disposal of MCi to Egeria for US$240 million (selected byBuyouts Magazine as 2012 “European Deal of the Year”).
- Bregal Capital on the MBO of Ideal Stelrad for £230 million.
- Veeva Systems Inc. in the cash acquisition of Zinc Ahead, a leading provider of content management solutions for life sciences companies, for approximately US$130 million.
- MA, Queens' College, University of Cambridge,
Hons, First Class
- England and Wales
Member, The Law Society