John Fallon advises on corporate acquisitions and divestitures, private equity and debt transactions, project finance, equipment and aircraft acquisition, sale and leasing transactions, oil and gas transactions, real estate transactions and bank credit facilities. He negotiates investment transactions for national and international corporations, REITs, investment firms, leasing companies, not-for-profit entities and private equity funds.
- National healthcare companies in acquisition, financing and management transactions.
- Large healthcare property REIT in their financing transactions and property acquisitions.
- Research foundation of a major state university system in joint development transactions, university and public partnership programs, mergers and acquisitions, real estate and financing transactions.
- State university medical center in corporate matters, faculty practice plan management and operations, financing transactions and not-for-profit regulatory and tax matters.
- The largest university-based nanotechnology research and development center in the United States in its joint venture and strategic alliance transactions and corporate matters.
- One of Europe's largest independent oil and gas production companies in various acquisition and financing transactions.
- Funds and corporations in various oil and gas and mineral rights exploration, production and development transactions and financings.
- United States subsidiary of a large European car and truck manufacturer in international equipment and aircraft acquisition, sale and leasing transactions.
- Various private investors and private equity firms in their investments in, and the long-term management and growth of, emerging companies and turnaround arrangements.
- JD, Albany Law School, 1981
- MPA, State University of New York at Albany, 1981
- BA, State University of New York at Albany, 1977, cum laude
- New York
- Supreme Court of the United States
- US Tax Court
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Member and Vice Chair, University Council, State University of New York at Albany
- Member, Presidential Search Committee, State University of New York at Albany