Meital Dror's practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital investments, joint ventures, and general corporate and commercial matters. Ms. Dror has experience advising domestic and foreign clients, including multinational corporations, large and small corporations, entrepreneurs, private companies, and individuals.
- American Securities in the acquisition of Milk Specialties Global, a leading human and animal nutrition company, from Kainos Capital.
- Affiliate of the Blackstone Group and Cerberus Capital Management in connection with the sale of American Petroleum Tankers LLC and State Class Tankers LLC to Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: KMP) for an aggregate amount of US$962 million.
- State Class Tankers II LLC, a company owned by affiliates of the Blackstone Group, in entering into a Construction Contract for the construction of four tankers, as well as entering into a US$365 million Secured Term Facility arranged by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Barclays in order to finance such construction.
- American Petroleum Tankers LLC, a joint venture between the Blackstone Group and Cerberus Capital Management, in connection with entering into a US$280 million new senior secured credit facility and using proceeds from credit facility to redeem its existing first priority senior secured notes.
- Blackstone portfolio company that will invest in global water infrastructure opportunities in a representation includes providing legal advice with regard to the company's potential investment transactions in Europe and South America.
- LLM, New York University School of Law, 2011
- LLB, Bar-Ilan University Faculty of Law, 2009, magna cum laude
- New York