Andrea S. Christensen is an experienced practitioner of labor and employment law who concentrated her practice on litigation of discrimination claims, labor negotiations, and arbitrations.
Ms. Christensen has lectured and written on discrimination law, international labor law, arbitration, and developments under the National Labor Relations Act. She is editor-in-chief of the Labor and Employment Law Newsletter.
Ms. Christensen received her law degree from New York University School of Law, where she was Editor of the Annual Survey of American Law.
- LLB, New York University School of Law, 1966
- BA, Vassar College, 1960
- New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US District Court, Northern District of New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Member, Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Member, Labor Relations Section Committee on Developing Law under the NLRA, American Bar Association
- Member, (1982 US Reporter), International Society for Labor Law and Social Security
- Chairman, Committee on Labor Relations
- Member (1990-present), New York Lawyers Association
- Member, Board of Directors, Brooklyn Union Gas Company
- Member (1988-present), Board of Directors, Executive Committee, American Arbitration Association
- Adjunct Associate Professor, New York University School of Law