Samantha Braunstein represents secured and unsecured creditors in out-of-court loan workouts, restructurings, and recoveries of syndicated loan facilities, as well as borrowers in distressed financial situations. Her experience includes cash-flow and asset-based financings, debtor-in-possession financings, Chapter 11 exit financings, and recapitalizations.
- JD, University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2008
- BA, Cornell University, 2005, distinction in all subjects
- New York
- Member, Advisory Board, GlamourGals Foundation
- Member and Vice Chair, NY NextGen Committee, Turnaround Management Association
- Member, Junior Committee, The Honorable Tina Brozman Foundation