Ori Blum represents private and public-sector clients in litigation before state and federal courts. His practice also includes counseling multinational companies and their employees on matters of domestic and cross-border white collar criminal liability.
Mr. Blum is a member of the firm's Professional Ethics Committee and maintains an active pro bono practice. In 2012 and 2013, the New York State Bar Association named Mr. Blum an "Empire State Counsel" in recognition of his pro bono service.
Mr. Blum received his JD from Northwestern University and his BA from Brandeis University. Prior to joining the firm, he served as a law clerk on a trial team practicing before the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia (ICTY) in The Hague. His career before law school included consulting on antimoney laundering initiatives at a global investment bank and facilitating cross-border small business development at an international NGO.
- JD, Northwestern University School of Law, 2012
- BA, Brandeis University, 2005
- New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Brandeis University Alumni Admissions Council