Jeannie Bionda is a retired partner whose practice focused on the representation of lenders, investors, and other providers of debt and equity capital at every level of the capital stack with respect to properties in all asset classes throughout the United States.
Ms. Bionda had extensive experience representing clients in the negotiation, structuring and closing of the following types of transactions:
- capital markets first mortgage financing (fixed/floating/bridge);
- mezzanine and participating mezzanine financing;
- preferred equity financing;
- equity ventures;
- restructurings, workouts, and foreclosures;
- LBO and M&A real estate finance (Opco/Propco structures);
- ground lease financing; and
- secondary market transactions on a whole loan or pooled loan basis (including participations, syndications, co-lender agreements, and intercreditor agreements).
- JD, Villanova University School of Law
- BA, St. Bonaventure University
- New York
- New Jersey